Archived stories will be available at this page.
- April 17, 2014 — AASV Members: Seminar Proceedings Online [AASV]
Were you aware that the proceedings papers from the AASV pre-conference seminars are available for AASV members to access online in the Swine Information Library? Even if you weren't able to attend...
- April 16, 2014 — Dr Jim McKean Passes Away [News]
It is with great sadness that I inform you of the sudden passing of Dr Jim McKean. There will be a visitation from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday, April 21 at St. Cecilia Catholic Church in Ames. A...
- April 16, 2014 — PEDv Update – April 16, 2014 [An.H.]
Ontario: No new clinical cases reported. Better Farming magazine has an interview with Dr. Greg Douglas regarding the small number of truckers that are not adequately washing their vehicles...
- April 16, 2014 — Science and Excellence in Swine Production – IPVS Cancun 2014 [Conf.]
It is with great pleasure that the organizing committee of the 23rd International Pig Veterinary Society Congress 2014 (IPVS 2014) invites you to participate in our meeting that will be held from...
- April 16, 2014 — AASV Annual Meeting Video: John Clifford [AASV]
The next of the 2014 AASV Annual Meeting presentations is now available to watch online. Dr. John R. Clifford's Monday General Session presentation focused onthe efforts of the USDA in the...
- April 16, 2014 — Pork CRC Pointers For Successful Sow Group Housing [Welfare]
- April 16, 2014 — FDA Announces Voluntary Withdrawal of 16 Antimicrobials for Use in Food-Producing Animals [Pharm.]
- April 16, 2014 — Collaborative Efforts to Promote the Judicious Use of Medically-Important Antimicrobial Drugs in Food Animal Production in Canada [International]
- April 16, 2014 — Leman Conference Accepting Abstracts [Conf.]
- April 16, 2014 — Animal-based Research for Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDV) and Porcine Deltacoronavirus (PDCoV) Request for Proposals 2014 [Research]
- April 16, 2014 — Cargill Gives $150,000 to National Pork Board for PEDV Feed Research [Research]
- April 16, 2014 — Iowa Swine Day June 26 to Tackle Topics of Interest to Pork Industry [Conf.]
- April 16, 2014 — 2014 National Pork Board Internship Program [Ind.]
- April 16, 2014 — Position Announcement: Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory - Serology Section [Jobs]
- April 15, 2014 — Position Announcement: Staff Veterinarian (REVISED) [Jobs]
- April 14, 2014 — People on the Move: Dr. Eric Neumann [AASV]
- April 9, 2014 — PEDv Update – April 9, 2014 [An.H.]
- April 9, 2014 — Update on Pain Mitigation in Swine; Lidocaine Use [Gov.]
- April 9, 2014 — People on the Move: Dr. Grant Weaver [AASV]
- April 9, 2014 — AASV Annual Meeting Video: Jer Geiger [AASV]
- April 9, 2014 — Increased Dietary Fibre Helps Reduce Hunger Related Aggression Among Group Housed Sows [Nutr.]
- April 9, 2014 — PEDv in Canada – Update April 9, 2014 [An.H.]
- April 9, 2014 — Detection and Genetic Analysis of Porcine Bocavirus in Different Swine Herds in North Central China [Abs.]
- This story is available only to AASV Members. Please log in first, and then go back to this page and reload/refresh it to list restricted stories.
- April 9, 2014 — Short Course Announcement [News]
- April 2, 2014 — PEDv Update – April 2, 2014 [An.H.]
- April 2, 2014 — Position Announcement: Faculty Position in Diagnostic Pathology [Jobs]
- April 2, 2014 — AASV Annual Meeting Video: Mark Engle [AASV]
- April 2, 2014 — Impact of Ractopamine Hydrochloride on Growth, Efficiency, and Carcass Traits of Finishing Pigs in a Three-Phase Marketing Strategy [Abs.]
- April 2, 2014 — Effect of Cross-Fostering and Oral Supplementation with Colostrums on Performance of Newborn Piglets [Abs.]