Archived stories will be available at this page.
- April 23, 2014 — PEDv Update: April 23, 2014 [An.H.]
CanadaNo new cases have been reported in Canada since April 11.Federal Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz and Saskatchewan Agriculture Minister Lyle Stewart announced $200,000 in funding, to be matched...
- April 23, 2014 — And the Oscar for Best Video Goes to
Are you looking for a family-friendly Friday evening? How about some popcorn, a beverage and a video? You might be interested to know that the latest AASV Heritage Video has just been uploaded to the...
- April 23, 2014 — AASV Annual Meeting Video - Dr. R.B. Baker [AASV]
The next of the 2014 AASV Annual Meeting presentations is now available to watch online. Closing out the Monday General Session, Dr. R.B. "Butch" Baker presented "Lessons Learned and...
- April 23, 2014 — Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack Announces Additional USDA Actions to Combat Spread of Diseases Among U.S. Pork Producers [USDA]
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced April 18, 2014 that in an effort to further enhance the biosecurity and health of the US swine herd while maintaining movement of pigs in the US, the USDA...
- April 23, 2014 — Interactive Effects of Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Housing System on Reproductive Performance and Longevity of Sows Over Three Reproductive Cycles [Abs.]
An experiment was conducted to evaluate the interactive effects of dietary distillers dried grains with solubles (DDGS) in sow diets and housing systems on reproductive performance and longevity....
- April 23, 2014 — Comparison of Organic and Inorganic Zinc Sources to Maximize Growth and Meet the Zinc Needs of the Nursery Pig [Abs.]
- April 23, 2014 — Swine Traceability Expected to Provide Advantages in Animal Disease Response, Food Safety and Market Access [News]
- April 23, 2014 — Veterinary Medicine Loan Repayment Program Request for Applications [USDA]
- April 23, 2014 — GlobalVetLINK to Present Veterinary Feed Directive, GFI 209 and Digital Documentation Webinar [Practice]
- April 23, 2014 — Lilly announces agreement to acquire Novartis Animal Health [News]
- April 23, 2014 — Canada: Funds Provided to Protect Hog Barns from PEDv [International]
- April 23, 2014 — Make a Difference!
- April 23, 2014 — Short Course Announcement [News]
- April 23, 2014 — Position Announcement: Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory - Serology Section [Jobs]
- April 22, 2014 — Position Announcement: Staff Veterinarian (Revised) [Jobs]
- April 17, 2014 — AASV Members: Seminar Proceedings Online [AASV]
- April 16, 2014 — Dr Jim McKean Passes Away [News]
- April 16, 2014 — PEDv Update April 16, 2014 [An.H.]
- April 16, 2014 — Science and Excellence in Swine Production IPVS Cancun 2014 [Conf.]
- April 16, 2014 — AASV Annual Meeting Video: John Clifford [AASV]
- April 16, 2014 — Pork CRC Pointers For Successful Sow Group Housing [Welfare]
- April 16, 2014 — FDA Announces Voluntary Withdrawal of 16 Antimicrobials for Use in Food-Producing Animals [Pharm.]
- April 16, 2014 — Collaborative Efforts to Promote the Judicious Use of Medically-Important Antimicrobial Drugs in Food Animal Production in Canada [International]
- April 16, 2014 — Leman Conference Accepting Abstracts [Conf.]
- April 16, 2014 — Animal-based Research for Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus (PEDV) and Porcine Deltacoronavirus (PDCoV) Request for Proposals 2014 [Research]
- April 16, 2014 — Cargill Gives $150,000 to National Pork Board for PEDV Feed Research [Research]
- April 16, 2014 — Iowa Swine Day June 26 to Tackle Topics of Interest to Pork Industry [Conf.]
- April 16, 2014 — 2014 National Pork Board Internship Program [Ind.]
- April 16, 2014 — Position Announcement: Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory - Serology Section [Jobs]
- April 15, 2014 — Position Announcement: Staff Veterinarian (REVISED) [Jobs]